So we are now in our new home, YEAH!!! I had every intention of spending the night of the 23rd in the house, since we closed that morning. But the weather did no cooperate, and i hardly had anything in the house that day. I managed to get most of the PODS unit unloaded on Christmas Eve, and even went back to the house to sleep in my own bed for the first time in 3 months. Then Gina called and sounded upset that I wasn't at her parents house to spend X-mas Eve with her, so I drove sleepy, which was probably worse than if I had been drunk. But eventually we finally slept in our own bed and got everything moved in to the house. It is still a work in progress, but livable and awesome. At some point we will have a get together for everyone to check it out.
On the pregnancy side of things, Gina wasn't allowed to lift a finger during the move and is now just about 8 weeks away from her due date. We think we have a name picked out, but I am wavering and lobbying for a different name. Since she is carrying our child, Gina gets final say. With the craziness of the holidays and the move, I haven't had a chance to upload the latest belly pics, or even take any the past week, so i will prioritize that this weekend and have another post.
No comments:
Post a Comment