Monday, February 2, 2009
Catching up
A lot has happened since the last post. Mainly, the baby's room is finally coming together. We received a lot of great gifts at a shower that Lesley held for Gina. So I spent a weekend putting together the pack n play, a stroller, checking out the car seat, all that fun stuff. The next weekend our furniture arrived, so I picked that up from the store, but not without some drama about the coloring of one of the pieces. That same week Gina's office had a shower for her, and I headed down to her office for that. We got some great stuff there, and the baby will actually have clothes to wear now too. And just this past Saturday my sister had a couples shower for us, which turned out awesome. The first shower was women only, so I missed out on most of the food. The shower Saturday made up for that for me, because the food was amazing. And we still have some of the mini cakes left over, which is unbelievable b/c I could sit and eat them all at once. I don't have any pictures of the baby's room yet, but I will this week. We finally decided on a name, Harper Grace, so the room is getting the final touches. Once all of that is completed, I will photograph and post. In the meantime, here are some pictures from Lesley's shower, and a baby bump picture. Also, I can't believe I am going to be a dad in 3 weeks or less!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment