Don't worry, I didn't forget Gina's first Mother's Day, we just had a very busy weekend. On Friday night, we went to my sister's house to have my mom's birthday/mother's day dinner. Then on Saturday afternoon we went and hung out with cousin Brad, who had flown in for the weekend to spend mother's day with Aunt Marcia. And on Saturday night I ran to Lowe's and surprised Gina with sushi from Sakura for dinner. Finally Sunday, I cooked breakfast, then Gina went to Banana for 2 hours, before we went to Lesley and Jay's for an amazing brunch. While we there we got a big surprise, my best friend Shannon called because he was in Nashville for mother's day, and was willing to drive to Memphis if we would be around. So of course we said yes, because he had yet to see Harper. All in all, a pretty successful first mother's day from Gina's perspective.
Mom and all her "kids"

My beautiful girls

Uncle Shannon's first meeting

No comments:
Post a Comment