Monday, October 5, 2009

Milestones

On the one hand, I can't wait for Harper to start crawling, walking, talking and all of that. But I really don't want her to grow up yet. I miss the days where she would sleep on my chest, and could be just held all day long. Now, she is getting so big, always trying to talk, still loves to jump and is developing so quickly. In the last six weeks she has rolled over from her back for the first time, and is starting to say mama and dada, just not knowing what it means yet. I have been neglecting to post because I don't want to miss anything, and she actually plays now. And she is still cute as a button, even though more and more she is starting to look like her dad.

First trip to the Farmer's Market


Luckily still loves bath time, as does Coal, who tries to help


She loves playing with her blocks........


And wears herself out with them.......


But prefers to sleep on our walks.

1 comment:

Stanfill said...

i love the picture of her in the bath! she's so cute!