Monday, January 18, 2010

Pictures or lack thereof ....

I bought myself a new toy a few weeks before Christmas, and as a result took very few pictures since, as the toy is an HD Camcorder. So I had been focused on figuring it out, to be ready to record Harper's first Christmas. The only problem is, the recording file sizes are huge, being in HD, and I haven't figured out how to upload them to the internet yet. Well, working the camcorder, I didn't take very many pictures, about 8 to be exact. Luckily, Jay was around to cover for me on the photo front. Harper didn't really understand what was going on, but she was great at church on X-mas Eve, and seemed to enjoy the chaos of Christmas day, although she didn't figure out the opening of the gifts part. Next year should be a lot more fun for her. To the pictures:




1 comment:

David & Nekayeh Carothers said...

Love seeing the pictures - Can y'all believe our babies are almost 1?!!!!!!