So I ended up not going with Gina to the doctor yesterday. It wasn't going to be a long appointment, and all they did was confirm that she is pregnant again. But I will be going in August for the first ultra-sound. Gina told me August and I reacted with a gasp, like it was so far away. And then I realized it is less than 4 weeks away. So I am already counting down the days to that appointment. Between now and then I don't know what I will post about. Probably the random dreams I started having last night.
I normally can not remember my dreams, but last night I had 2 or 3 that were very vivid. I blame this on Shannon & Carrie and the post about "wait-mares". Luckily, none of mine last night involved a restaurant. I haven't had a "wait-mare" in over a year and it is wonderful. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.
Anyway, first ultra-sound in August, find out if it's a boy or girl in October, and delivery is tentatively scheduled for February 25th, 2009 ... let the waiting games begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment