Monday, July 21, 2008

Long weekend



So I took a vacation last week for 4 days of golf in Alabama on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. I took my camera and left it in my suitcase every day, so no pictures, but the courses we played were some of the prettiest you will ever see. My golf game ... not so pretty. Actually, it was quite ugly. I have lost my swing. I was lucky to hit the ball 100 yards on most shots, and some of these holes were playing ridiculously long. I still had a great time, and look forward to next years trip, as this has become an annual outing, usually coinciding with the British Open.




The really big news that got me all excited is that we have already had 2 showings of the house. It probably doesn't mean much, but to have 2 the first week on the market has me excited at the possibilities. I am interested in the feedback from the potential buyers to our listing agent.

No comments: