So this is one of my favorite Adam Sandler movies, especially because it involves both hockey and golf. But the real reason I am thinking about it this weekend is because of one line. Early in the movie, Happy is playing golf with Bob Barker and they get into a fight. Well, just before Happy punches Bob, he says, "The Price is WRONG %^*&". It gets me everytime. And it is apropos today because yesterday the couple that put in the first offer on the house rejected our final counter offer. And after each of theirs, that is exactly what I wanted to say.
The good news is that today we had someone come back for their second showing of hte house, so we hope to have another offer soon. And I hope their offer doesn't cause me to need "Anger Management" because you "Don't Mess with the Zohan".
No comments:
Post a Comment