Friday, August 29, 2008

Showings

Since the horrible offer on our house a couple of weeks ago, not much has been happening with the house. We dropped the price a little and thought that would increase the activity but nothing. Until Wednesday that is, when we had a mid-day showing. Then yesterday I was called and someone wanted to see the house around 4, so Gina and I both hustled home to get everything cleaned up and Shelby out of the house. Well, as soon as I walked in the door after they left, I was on the phone with the appointment desk again. The people that had been out of our house less than 15 minutes wanted to come back, at 8pm last night. I am pretty sure that it is a good sign when someone wants to see your house twice in a 4 hour time frame.

No comments: