Sunday, April 19, 2009

Found it ...

We were over at my sister's a couple of weeks ago and Harper found her thumb for the first time. The pictures we got weren't in focus, so never got posted. But this week, Gina managed to get some great shots of Harper. We aren't really pushing her to suck her thumb, so the fact that she can't consistently find it is good, but it is very cute.

Not quite.


Now I got it!



Can't get enough of the eyelashes.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

She's so beautiful!

I loved when Connor started sucking his thumb. He needed to be able to self-soothe. When he was tired, or overwhelmed, I could always count on that thumb!

David & Nekayeh Carothers said...

Oh I can't wait until Norah Kate finds hers!!! So many times we have to go in her room just to put the pacifier back in :) Congrats!