I listened to Jay and took the camera off the mantle and went outside this morning with Harper to get some pictures in her first dress. At first she wasn't too pleased, but she calmed down and gave us some great shots. More to come this week once we get her in her Easter dress tomorrow.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Place your bets ...
Gina and I like to guess how much Harper will weigh before each doctor's appointment. Yesterday was Harper's 2 month check-up, and her first since she was 2 weeks old. I guessed 12lbs 9oz and Gina had 13lbs 1oz and we were both way off. Her actual weight is less than we both thought, at 11lbs 3oz, which puts her in the 75th percentile. Funny how big we thought she was compared to her actual size. We also thought she would be longer, 18.75" at birth and now just over 22". The doctor said she is looking great and right on target for everything though.
I listened to Jay and took the camera off the mantle and went outside this morning with Harper to get some pictures in her first dress. At first she wasn't too pleased, but she calmed down and gave us some great shots. More to come this week once we get her in her Easter dress tomorrow.



I listened to Jay and took the camera off the mantle and went outside this morning with Harper to get some pictures in her first dress. At first she wasn't too pleased, but she calmed down and gave us some great shots. More to come this week once we get her in her Easter dress tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cutie patootie. love those cheeks!
So Cute!!! Hope you all are doing well!
Post a Comment