Sunday, March 29, 2009

6 weeks

We went to the hospital this past week to see our friends Brian & Erin and their new daughter, Taylor. I do not remember Harper being so tiny at birth, and she was 8oz lighter than Taylor when we saw her, and she seemed like a feather. Since yesterday was Harper's 6 week birthday, we put her in the outfit in which we brought her home from the hospital. The change is pretty amazing, how she fills out the pants more, and how much higher her head is in the car seat. She is also now able to hold her head up pretty much on her own. I can not believe how quickly the changes are occurring. One of these days, I imagine I will come home from work and she will be crawling to meet me at the door.




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

She looks so different, just in the past week! Wow.