Monday, March 23, 2009
I can't believe it, but Jay has actually started a blog. Of course, he has only posted once so far. I try and be a good student of the master photographer though. If he makes a living doing it, and is a paid teacher of photography to boot, I would be stupid not to listen. So I turned off the flash on our camera, played with the settings, and started getting some pretty great shots with the Nikon Coolpix, or whatever it was he made fun of in his lone post. They would probably be even better if I took the time to read the manual too. But I can't leave Harper alone long enough to do that. She makes the greatest faces and I am afraid I would miss one.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those pics are great!
How come I can't leave a comment on Jay's blog?
Post a Comment