Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Doing alright
So luckily for me, Harper has not yet developed an ear for good music and allows me to sing to her. I am enjoying it while I can, because even I know I am tone deaf. My mom always tells the story of how she would try to sing to me as a baby and I would put my hand over her mouth. I dread the first time that Harper is going to stop me. She seems to really enjoy all genres of music, as I sing with songs as they play on the laptop to cover up some of my lack of musicality. More than anything though, she loves her mom and never wants her to put her down. I tried to catch one of her smiles the other day, but as soon as the flash goes, she tends to grimace, just like her dad she hates light.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chloe has been known to cover my mouth with her hand. I guess she gets that from your side of the family! :)
Post a Comment